Remedial massage focuses on the healing of knotted, tense or damaged muscles. Remedial massage can speed up and improve your recovery by removing damage cells and aligning scar tissue. This complements your own healing .
Our massage can be modified to suit you, whether you prefer a soft, gentle touch to relax sore muscles or a deep, strong touch to loosen tight muscles.
Many of our patients use both physiotherapy treatments and massages to manage conditions. Our remedial therapists work alongside our physiotherapist team to ensure the best results for your body.
- Toning and relaxing muscles.
- Increased flexibility & joint mobility.
- Calms nervous system to relieve pain.
- Recovery from exercise & prevention of injury
- Relieve stress and tension & toxins in the muscles.
Remedial massage can address muscular and skeletal dysfunctions, including:
- Arthritis – Frozen Shoulder –Tennis Elbow – Whiplash-Headaches-Scoliosis & Neck and back pain.